Simplify3D Windows Issue?

Автор Тема: Simplify3D Windows Issue?  (Прочитано 13 раз)

ClintBarton

• Оффлайн

• Просмотр профиля
Simplify3D Windows Issue?
« : ёоЫм 08, 2018, 01:54:18 pm »
Hello,

I’ve been using Simplify3D for Windows with my MakerGear M2 and ABS filament for some time now with excellent results. However, I have been experiencing very random surface blobs (spherical, about 1mm in diameter) on print jobs despite numerous adjustments to correct. By “very random” I mean four or five occurrences on a complex, high-res, 20+ hour model where the blob __cpLocation is different for each print execution. I finally saw the blob occur when the print head paused for about a second during a layer print and with the oozing that occurs when printing normally stops, my blob was formed. So, my thought was that something is going on with my computer - perhaps some process in Windows is interrupting things. To eliminate this possibility, I setup a new computer running an i7 CPU and a clean installation of Windows 7 and Simplify3D. Then I ran the same model (factory file) with the same settings and the blobs still randomly occurred. This certainly sounds like an issue with the Windows version of Simplify3D. Or am I barking up the wrong tree here?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://bit.ly/2KUr1Ex
Animated video agency

Thank you.